Saturday, January 26, 2013

What i do when i'm stuck with accessories idea

I'm stuck and need new ideas for my accessories design ideas. Since the flood, my tools and materials still inside the container and i kinda don't know what to make.
So, i go online to the online shop selling craft stuff and found myself looking at felt. Browse around and, you know what, let me try to sew again with hand. I haven't practice it for a long time. So here are few of my felt that i had sewed on Saturday.
It is true that practice makes perfect. I haven't practice my hand sewing for a while so the result is not perfect of course. Happy enough though.
1 handphone pouch and 1 pencil case.

I love craft :)

my handmade hand sew felt pouch & pencil case for myself. Yeeayy for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment