Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Short Story of Made By Request for Mba Lusiantari Ramadhani

It's been a while since my last blog. So, for several months since November 2014 until now, February 2015, I've got challenging made by request.

For this blog, I will tell you about mba Lusiantari Ramadhani (Mba Lusi).

On December, I was making new design that I was going to launch in 2015 collection. Mba Lusi saw my teaser of Tasbih 33 (Bracelet) on my Facebook. However, she had a little concern about the design. Some people have metal allergic and this was not the first time my craft lovers have this allergy. In another word, I need to figure out of design that are friendly to all kind of my jewelry users.

I am grateful that she told me that, and this is a boost to push myself on my design improvement.
And so this is my design for and inspired by her.



And on January, mba Lusi ordered a brooch, but using the same stone from the one she loved from Tasbih 99 that i made special for her. She used to order Tasbih 99 for many times. But since she gave the Tasbih as a present to her friend, she asked me to make a brooch. 

The stone is Indian Agate. The colors are unique. Not just 1 color, but some solid color of green, some with grey or white shades, some with brown or cream color.
Her order was simple, just use the Indian Agate stone with dangle. Not too big, not too small.

Ppssttt... when someone asked you this simple, it might look "Oh OK I can do whatever". But for me, this is interesting. 

Anyway, I made 2 design alternative as a beginning for her guide to choose. I combined it with crystals and metals. She choose Alternative 1.






Thank you for the lovely order mba Lusi. Happy to know you are happy with the handmade design.
Yeeeaaayyy... :) Alhamdulillah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment