Monday, May 20, 2013

MADE BY REQUEST : Mba Imelda Lewono

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Selamat pagi Good morning :)

It's been a long time since my last blog. Been busy lately (typical reason hahahaha).
Remember my previous blog about "WHITE PEARL BRANCHES ( 1 SET NECKLACE, BRACELET & EARRING"... So, this is a story behind a request specially made for mba Imelda Lewono. 

The basic design she like is the one from that blog. But since I use golden metal, she asked me if I can make it in metal instead of golden. (FYI it's not gold, just metal finishing with the look of gold. okay). I made the same style with metal, a view adjustment because different size of metal and pearls (real pearl doesn't have the same shape or size. It may look the same, but it's actually not really that same. It always unique by it's own, that's why i love pearls). 

This is the first photo i took after finishing the set.



WHITE PEARL BRANCHES WITH METAL & CHAIN on Display
Detail design WHITE PEARL BRANCHES 1 SET

Since I don't know how long the necklace she wanted, so I let the chain long enough for her to decide to let it long or make it short. Mba Imelda asked me to make the chain shorter since the one on display mannequin is too long. So, this is the one after i make the chain shorter for necklace & bracelet.



Shorter chain for necklace & bracelet
But then, it turns out her wrist is big (around 18-19 cm), so I add the chain back to the bracelet. And, mba Imelda ask if i can divide the chain to left & right so the hook will be in the center of the necklace. So I revise the necklace chain and this is the picture.


Approve design WHITE PEARL BRANCHES 1 SET for Mba Imelda Lewono

Alhamdulillah, the set is confirm and ready to send by TIKI.




Thank you mba Imelda for your special request. Hope you'll love it as much as i do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment