Saturday, August 11, 2012

MADE BY REQUEST - MULYATI ASMAWI

Alhamdulillah, another pin collection, made by Mulyati's request.
At first, some of her request were previous collection i have sold to other craft lover from my collection album on Facebook. She lovse it so much. But at that time, i cannot fulfill her request due to no more materials for me to make similar pin. She was sad but she still take the pins i made special for her and pin there are ready made. 

Anyway, i was sad that i cannot made her request. So i search and search and Alhamdulillah i found some stones she loves. Yeaaayyy... But 1 collection i wasn't able to make because no more metals for fresh water pearls even at the store where i always buy the materials.

So, i was able to make her pin request. These are the collections made special for mulyati's request.

She loves the green beads pin she saw from my made by request album on Facebook. So she asked whether i have other beads option. I made her the green and blue. She loves it both.

She asked for the pink pin to be 1 set pin; long pin & pin (the one i had on my ready made collection.

This one, the ready made was the long pin. And she asked for the pin to be made 1 set.

These two long pin was the one i search and search and finally found it. I made it close to the one she fell in love from my sold out collection. I never made the same design :) because it's special.

Yup, these all are her request.

Ready pack and already sent to Mulyati. Hope she loves all the pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment